by Madelyn
When my family and I were in Florida we went to Universal Studios. In Universal Studios after we parked my Uncle Mike said: "Okay, we need to remember the purple Spider-Man."
When my family and I were in Florida we went to Universal Studios. In Universal Studios after we parked my Uncle Mike said: "Okay, we need to remember the purple Spider-Man."
I looked up and saw him pointing to a purple Spider-Man poster on the wall next to his silver car. We ran to Universal Studios. Inside we got to a sign that said "Spider-Man" on it.
"This is it." My mom said, panting.
"I don't want to go on." My sister Erin said as we were walking down the long halls to the ride. My mom hugged her and said it would be okay. I was not scared one bit. We went down the hall and found a man there handing out 3-D glasses. My mom took 6 of them. We sat down in our car and took off.
"Hi guys." We heard a voice. W looked around and saw Spider-Man on a window. He jumped down and onto our car. I got scared and closed my eyes. The next thing I knew was we were done.
That was not my favorite ride! My favorite ride was a Harry Potter ride where we got in a car that did a whole bunch of flips and turns and bumps with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. It was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment